DFSS102 Design for Six Sigma Executive Overview -- Broomfield, CO and LIVE ONLINE!
Event Start Date: 6/28/2021 8:00 AM
Event End Date: 6/28/2021 5:00 PM
Click here to create or view existing reviews.
Sign Up To This Event
There are currently 15 spaces left.
Cost per place: $795.00 , register before 5/29/2021 11:59 PM and save 5.00% on your booking total!
When you purchase 1 or more places, these additional places cost: $695.00 each.
SigmaPro's highly effective Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Executive Overview seminar is a concise presentation of the issues involved in developing, deploying and sustaining a successful DFSS program for products and processes for manufacturing and design organizations. SigmaPro's extensive experience in DFSS deployment and training provides a singularly unique perspective that will assist executives and senior managers in deciding how, where, when, and why DFSS should be implemented. Participants will discuss a deployment plan based on strategic product launch criteria and the desired financial performance as well as how to allocate resources and manage the DFSS effort. Participants will also gain an in-depth knowledge of the popular DMADV strategy for product development. The DMADV (Define-Measure-Analyze-Design-Validate) methodology forms the core of the SigmaPro DFSS approach. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of how to integrate the DMADV methodology within an existing new product development life cycle.
There are no formal requirements for participation in this seminar. Participants are typically executives, senior managers, Champions and Master Black Belts that have ownership for or participate in DFSS deployment for a manufacturing organization. Previous candidates have come from electronics, automotive, construction, design, defense, as well as other manufacturing organizations. A training certificate will be provided which may be used for recertification credits.
Participants Will Learn
- How Six Sigma evolved from a glorified TQM approach to a highly effective improvement strategy for the development of new products, processes and services.
- How DFSS can be used to optimize the portfolio of products for a manufacturing organization.
- How the DMADV DFSS methodology is executed and managed in a manufacturing or design organization.
- How to effectively identify, select, launch and manage DMADV projects.
- How to design, plan, launch and sustain a highly successful DFSS effort in a manufacturing or design organization.
Copyright © 2021 SigmaPro Inc. All rights reserved.