VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER SUPPLEMENT TRAINING FOR INDUSTRIAL PARTICIPANTS
|Course Reg. Code:||DFSS382|
|Course Duration:||3 Days|
|Course Availability:||Public and On-site Courses|
SigmaPro's Voice of the Customer Supplement for Industrial Applications training program provides a detailed and informative treatment of the issues involved in planning for as well as obtaining and analyzing Voice of the Customer (VOC) data. SigmaPro's extensive experience in DFSS deployment and training provides a singularly unique perspective that will assist service Green Belts, Black Belts, Master Black Belts and Champions in all areas of VOC. Participants will receive classroom instruction in VOC methods and apply these tools in hands-on exercises.
Participants will also gain reinforcement in the most popular DFSS strategy -- Define-Measure-Analyze-Design-Validate (DMADV) as well as the technical tools to support VOC-related activities in the DMADV DFSS strategy. To facilitate learning and increase knowledge retention, this training is delivered in a single 3-day training block.
VOC Supplement participants are typically Champions, Master Black Belts, Black Belts or Green Belts in a service organization who are interested to know how to collect and analyze VOC data and set requirements for new products, new processes or DMAIC improvement projects.
Previous candidates have come from defense, automotive, electronics, medical equipment, and other manufacturing and design industries.
A training certificate will be provided which may be used for recertification credits.
Participants Will Learn
- How VOC and DFSS evolved as part of the Six Sigma improvement methodology
- The basics of market research
- How to optimize a portfolio of products or services using DFSS and VOC
- How to plan for and obtain innovation in the development of new products or services
- How to effectively set up and run focus groups and qualitative interviewing
- How to design, analyze and interpret surveys
- How to transform raw VOC data into clear, meaningful requirements
- How to effectively link requirements to attributes of a new service or product